Kay Murphy's Studio, P.O. Box 340, Talbott, Tennessee 37877-0340 kaymurphy41@gmail.com







Artist/Illustrator/Author/Greeting Card Designer







Monday, June 29, 2009

Gatlinburg Craftsmen's Fair











Be sure to mark your calender's for July 17 -26 and spend a day at the Craftsmen's Fair in beautiful Gatlinburg, Tennessee. Held at the convention center. Great shopping with artists and craftspeople, unique and very unusual fine art and crafts. I will have lots of New originals and New greeting cards. These cards make wonderful matted and framed art (8 x 10 sizes. )
Great gifts, images are either from my acrylics or watercolors or my photos I have re-vamped using Photoshop or my Wacom tablet. I just love the different look you can create with these using these tools.

No comments: