Kay Murphy's Studio, P.O. Box 340, Talbott, Tennessee 37877-0340 kaymurphy41@gmail.com







Artist/Illustrator/Author/Greeting Card Designer







Friday, March 12, 2010

More rain today Thunderstorms

Well, I think the snow is gone but the rain has moved in, OK I guess the spirits are telling me I need to paint, I would like to renew my engery by getting out side and enjoying some sunshine. I have been working on Halloween designs for cards, Spooky!
 Just sent my contracts back for both of the Gatlinburg shows. I have really enjoyed having time off this winter, especially since I don't think the public is buying art. Hopefully this will change soon and we can get on with our lives.

Check out my zazzle store Lots of NEW items and designs, everything from cards to tee-shirts and shoes, Spring is coming! Buy your love one a new Tie or maybe a new tee-shirt for Easter, I am thinking Spring..http://www.zazzle.com/glorykmurphy    If you would something designed just for you please email I will be glad to do a custom order.

No comments: