Kay Murphy's Studio, P.O. Box 340, Talbott, Tennessee 37877-0340 kaymurphy41@gmail.com







Artist/Illustrator/Author/Greeting Card Designer







Monday, March 8, 2010

Great dinner Wanchai Ferry sweet and sour chicken

I don't usually say anything about products unless they are really great, I just have to tell everyone to try Wanchai Ferry dinner if you like chinese food, easy to fix and yummie to eat better than most chinese resurants I have eaten in.We had the sweet and sour chicken, 20-30 minute cook time, rice cooks very quick, so be careful, just add chicken. You can find coupons on line for the frozen dinners, I  have not tried them yet...next trip to the store, wonder if Sam's carries them?  Wal-Mart has the dinner kit and frozen dinner, frozen meal is complete. Less than $4.00 for the dinner kit and I had 1.00 coupons. I had to buy some chicken too. Guess what we are having for supper?

No comments: