Kay Murphy's Studio, P.O. Box 340, Talbott, Tennessee 37877-0340 kaymurphy41@gmail.com







Artist/Illustrator/Author/Greeting Card Designer







Wednesday, February 11, 2009

working on card designs

Finally getting to do some design work on greeting cards, these will be submitted to card publishers with the hope they will like them, I really like doing winter scenes best. Oh well I did posies before.
Still working on a big 12 x 24 canvas spruce limbs with cones with some snow birds, will post when I get it finished. I guess I like working with a one hair brush on spruce needles.
Since my first show is not until July I still have plenty of time, just need to really get mind on painting.

This Saturday Bill and I are spending it in Cades Cove, got a new digital camera looking forward to getting some good photos for reference. Probably eat supper in Gatlinburg.

No comments: