Kay Murphy's Studio, P.O. Box 340, Talbott, Tennessee 37877-0340 kaymurphy41@gmail.com







Artist/Illustrator/Author/Greeting Card Designer







Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Chantilly show

We have just returned home from our show in Chantilly at the Expo Center, I will be so very glad when the 2008 show season is over, buying customers are few, more buy-sell retail people invading the last of the real art/craft shows. I see more of the old-timers retiring from the circuit. Bill and I love what we do for a living and I really hate to see a way of life that we have done for almost 30 years go down the drain because people can no longer afford to pay for a home, put gas in a car and buy nice paintings and crafts to decorte their home. I wish we could get rid of the greed in this world we live in.

No comments: