Kay Murphy's Studio, P.O. Box 340, Talbott, Tennessee 37877-0340 kaymurphy41@gmail.com







Artist/Illustrator/Author/Greeting Card Designer







Tuesday, September 27, 2016

A little more about me

 I have been teaching art at White Pine Bookstore for more than a year now, I have made a lot of friends that love art and liked doing artsy- craftsy stuff. I have found out I love teaching and the excitement that a person gets when they have learned how to achieve the effect they want and they are proud of their art. Love the girls I have taught, each one is different in their own unique style. 
Last evening I had three lovely ladies that love art, I did a class in Halloween card making with colored pencils, what fun we had coloring our pumpkins and jack-o-lanterns. They really did a fantastic job.    
Next week we will painting acrylics on canvas, one of the girls suggested a foggy seascape with an old fishing boat, I'm thinking it will  be a scene from the Chesapeake Bay, since I have photos of the fishing boats there.
Come take a class with us and bring your ideas to life in a painting.

Follow White Pine Books Art Workshops

No comments: