Kay Murphy's Studio, P.O. Box 340, Talbott, Tennessee 37877-0340 kaymurphy41@gmail.com







Artist/Illustrator/Author/Greeting Card Designer







Sunday, May 22, 2011

New Kittens

I always feed the feral cats first thing in the morning, even before coffee is made. This morning I looked out and here was our yellow female bringing one yellow kitten with her, How cute they were, she is awfully  proud of this cute baby, I fed them of course baby was scared to death and hid, later on in the morning I looked out she now has 3 yellow kittens on the porch. What a passel of cats we have and all yellow.Bill and I watched as she taught them how to eat, wish I could catch them but not yet. We now have 5 yellow cats, there's on young tom that is friendly and we can pet....I will try to get some pic's of the family to post later...Sure made our day.

1 comment:

Sandy Sandy Art said...

We have two wild ferals, Ziggy (an orange tabby) and Leah. Caught them both in Have-A-Heart traps and had them fixed years ago. They were too old to tame and live outside in my hay barn. (We have 5 others we got as feral kittens that are quite tame now.) I am sure you know what can happen if you don't get them neutered, Kay. Kittens are so cute though. And I just love those orangies. Hope you post some pics.!