Kay Murphy's Studio, P.O. Box 340, Talbott, Tennessee 37877-0340 kaymurphy41@gmail.com







Artist/Illustrator/Author/Greeting Card Designer







Monday, August 2, 2010

Sorry I have not posted in a while

It has been a busy, hot and mostly dry summer. We have also been recouping from the July show. Now its time to be getting ready for the Oct show in Gatlinburg. I have been working on a new idea, smaller prints from my originals, Glossy look, float mat, so far so good, these will make wonderful Christmas gifts. Plus I have to get my Christmas cards printed and ready, lots of new designs this season....I will post pic's later and price. I will also be in Morristown at the art in the Park show in the member's tent, no time to set a big display Sept 18th. Come see us.Stay Cool

No comments: