Kay Murphy's Studio, P.O. Box 340, Talbott, Tennessee 37877-0340 kaymurphy41@gmail.com







Artist/Illustrator/Author/Greeting Card Designer







Saturday, March 7, 2009

new Card

I am finally getting a page up on my website with my greeting cards, probably will have some images posted by early next week. Bill and I worked in the yard the biggest part of the day, cleaning up winter's array of dead limbs and pine needles, so tonight it's Oh My Aching Back. So it may take me a day or two to get over the aches and pains. So feel free to mosey on over and take a look http:www.kaymurphysstudio.com I will be doing in-house printing on 50lb polar white paper which really pops the color. Check me out sometime after March 11. I will be doing custom designed cards. Happy Early Spring!

No comments: