Kay Murphy's Studio, P.O. Box 340, Talbott, Tennessee 37877-0340 kaymurphy41@gmail.com







Artist/Illustrator/Author/Greeting Card Designer







Wednesday, August 20, 2008

New Stuff




I have been working on NEW gift ideas for my clients, I am offering "Gift in a Card " tm. A Christmas or greeting card with a Bookmark inside, also magnets with small print images of mine on them, "Kitchen Art"tm. Magnets are big enough to give the client a nice piece of my art, one of my prints. Decorate that ref..

See 2 of my magnets images above. Great gift idea for this coming Holiday season, don't break the budget this year, buy from Kay Murphy's Studio, give a wonderful gift for a small amount. Bookmarks, Cards,and Magnets are designed and produced in house by Kay Murphy's Studio.

No comments: