Kay Murphy's Studio, P.O. Box 340, Talbott, Tennessee 37877-0340 kaymurphy41@gmail.com







Artist/Illustrator/Author/Greeting Card Designer







Thursday, March 6, 2008

Working on getting the ACEO's packaged

Spent most of the day in Knoxville but one good thing I got to see a bald eagle up close and in fight. How pretty. I was setting in the truck on UT hospital parking lot waiting for my husband, when this great bird flew really close. All the photos or paintings in the world does not this bird justice as to see it in flight. We once had a Red-tailed hawk fly with our truck arms length, eye level beside the driver's window for about a mile, talk about a thrill for both of us.
I have worked most of the evening packaging my aceo's, at least I could watch the tely and do this. I am looking forward to getting on the road again, seeing old friends but most of all making some money.

No comments: