Kay Murphy's Studio, P.O. Box 340, Talbott, Tennessee 37877-0340 kaymurphy41@gmail.com







Artist/Illustrator/Author/Greeting Card Designer







Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Just a little snow

Well fooled again by Mother Nature, just a skiff of snow and today snow showers. Gatlinburg and the mountains have a few inches tried to talk Bill into driving to Gatlinburg to play in the snow but that didn't work. So here I sit working on mailouts
for the spring shows and my blog..

One of my new ACEO's acrylic on canvas Blue-Eyed Paint
at least I do have 15 new aceo's to start the shows with this
year, originals and matted and framed Giclee prints. I do my
giclee's on 60lb Polar White paper.

It has been a trip painting these little guys, been a while since
I have painting this small. It has been a trip for Bill too figuring out how to cut molding this small. They look great!

No comments: