Kay Murphy's Studio, P.O. Box 340, Talbott, Tennessee 37877-0340 kaymurphy41@gmail.com







Artist/Illustrator/Author/Greeting Card Designer







Wednesday, August 1, 2012

New Note Cards

Animals Note Cards
 Note Cards from my pencil drawings, that I have painted with my Wacom tablet in Photoshop, back side of card has same image only it is like the original pencil drawing...All cards are printed and packaged by little ole me...Made in USA.

 Note Cards are avavlable on my etsy store.
www.etsy.com/shop/KayMurphysStudio

 6 designs in each pack with more images on the way...These cards will be available at the Rose Center Gallery in Morristown TN.
Don't miss the opening of this gallery soon...

Bird Note Cards
Guess we need to help the USPS stay in business. Buy and send cards.

2 comments:

Sandy Sandy Art said...

Beautiful illustrations, Kay! I love the new designs and the updated look of your blog!

Kay Murphys Studio said...

Thanks Sandy, How are you doing with your foot? Hope all is better now.