Kay Murphy's Studio, P.O. Box 340, Talbott, Tennessee 37877-0340 kaymurphy41@gmail.com







Artist/Illustrator/Author/Greeting Card Designer







Thursday, April 21, 2011

Only positive thinking

I am now feeling a little better, most of the pain is gone. Thank you God. I can eat a little better, still not able to smile on right side, I'm lop-sided. This too will get better, it may take a while but I'm positive..Only good days are allowed for the next 20 years...
I have 2 scratchboard's finished both are tea-cup birds Bluebird and Chickadees. I need to get busy painting them so I will have them ready for the art guild jury show in June. Also one un-finished oil painting needs to be finished....

HAPPY EASTER TO YOU ALL.

1 comment:

Sandy Sandy Art said...

Best wishes for a full recovery.