Kay Murphy's Studio, P.O. Box 340, Talbott, Tennessee 37877-0340 kaymurphy41@gmail.com







Artist/Illustrator/Author/Greeting Card Designer







Friday, December 17, 2010

Ice and Snow almost gone

Boy oh Boy, the ice and snow has almost disappeared finally I can get to the grocery store and post office, need mail this order to a lady for a Christmas present. I like the snow but this ice was something else, our pine tree lost one of its big limbs, I just happen to be standing at the kitchen door when it broke, they really have a loud crack, like shotgun when they break....scray..at least it was not close to the truck and car but up on the lot. Our truck and car has been covered in snow and or ice for days.. At my age I will not try to clean it off I might break something I will need later in life. Hubby is still recouping and cannot do it..

No comments: