Kay Murphy's Studio, P.O. Box 340, Talbott, Tennessee 37877-0340 kaymurphy41@gmail.com







Artist/Illustrator/Author/Greeting Card Designer







Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Yep in this heat wave we loaded our cargo trailer

It is 101 degrees in Talbott as I write this post, hubby and I packed our cargo trailer for the Gatlinburg show today, everything we had on was soaking wet, we must be crazy to do this for a living and then again we have a lot of friends who are just as nuts. At least we are close to home and get to sleep in our own beds, this is better than traveling and and staying in hotels....I like home and the garden is producing a lot of tomatoes right now and it needs to be watered every day. When it does finally rain I think I will just stand out in it.
Lots of new designs for this show greeting cards, postcards, bookmarks, giclee prints and a Smoky Mountain Mandala canvas print.. Come see us at the convention center July 16- 24...

No comments: