Kay Murphy's Studio, P.O. Box 340, Talbott, Tennessee 37877-0340 kaymurphy41@gmail.com







Artist/Illustrator/Author/Greeting Card Designer







Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Getting Ready for the Gatlinburg show

I am busy trying to get everything together for the show in July at Gatlinburg, less than a month to have it all together, the older I get the slower I go. Its not like I have not had plenty of time, now its crunch time..
I could say I work better under pressure...

 New size bookmarks with new images, 4 seasons mini prints of the Great Smoky Mountains mat size 8 x 10,  new greeting cards, new post-cards. I have a lot of printing to get finished. Today I am painting and I do need to get back at it, my helpful elves are as old as I am. Its is hotter than the hinges of hell here today, so we will be trying to stay cool, I think the good lord is trying to tell us something. Anywho I'm hoping everyone is staying cool.

No comments: