Kay Murphy's Studio, P.O. Box 340, Talbott, Tennessee 37877-0340 kaymurphy41@gmail.com







Artist/Illustrator/Author/Greeting Card Designer







Sunday, August 9, 2009

Tomorrow my day in Gatlinburg and the mountains

Tomorrow is a kind of working, fun day at Gatlinburg and the mountains, I will taking some reference photos for a Christmas print I will be releasing at the October show. I will also have Christmas cards of this image. It is one of those paintings that gets stuck in my mind, I know just about what I want to paint but need it to be authentic, so I need the photo shoot. We need a day out anyway. Nice lunch out. Feed our souls on mountain air.

We had to go out for a while today it has been 94 at times here in east Tennessee today, That's damn hot! Boy, bring on some cool weather. Soon.

No comments: