Kay Murphy's Studio, P.O. Box 340, Talbott, Tennessee 37877-0340 kaymurphy41@gmail.com







Artist/Illustrator/Author/Greeting Card Designer







Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Christmas Print Finished

Wheeee! this is load off my mind, I have been doing this painting in my mind since last year, Christmas print. I will post image later probably the 1st part of October, just before the show Gatlinburg Craftsmen's Fair, Oct 9-25. I am very pleased with the final image. I have also printed 5 x 7 Christmas cards. Forgive me for not posting the image now, but I have had some people steal my ideas, I would like have this one for a surprise for my collectors. It will be worth the wait.

2 comments:

naquaiya said...

Fantastic! Just wonderful.

Kay Murphys Studio said...

Thanks, I hope sells well at the show.