Kay Murphy's Studio, P.O. Box 340, Talbott, Tennessee 37877-0340 kaymurphy41@gmail.com







Artist/Illustrator/Author/Greeting Card Designer







Thursday, April 17, 2008

New oil

Finally got a start on a new oil, 20 x 20 sides painted, no frame needed. Lord I love these canvas. Titled "Otter Woman", painted in mostly shades of brown and beige except for the red feathers in her hair, couple more days of work on this one. Back in the southwest images, they never stray far away, an image will start to nag at me, I end painting it in my mind before I ever get it on paper or canvas. I will post an image when it is finished.
Weather is wonderful, flowers are popping up all over, got some Fairy Lillies I ordered today, so planting tomorrow. Gurney's has shipped my trees we ordered too, they should be here about Monday, 2 more Quaking Aspen and a Red Oak.

No comments: