Kay Murphy's Studio, P.O. Box 340, Talbott, Tennessee 37877-0340 kaymurphy41@gmail.com







Artist/Illustrator/Author/Greeting Card Designer







Wednesday, February 13, 2008


I hope that I learn to do this right, I am an on the road artist showing and selling my art at juried shows and festivals in eastern US. I have over the years licensed my art to several greeting card publishers and now after close to 30 years on the road, I am doing more free-lance work.
Last November I self-published 2 childrens books which I sell on my website and at the shows.
No, I was not raised by a pack of dogs, Dad was an avid bird hunter and raised setters and pointers, so I grew up with a bunch of four-footed friends.
My mom was a week-end artist, so to keep me out of her paints, I had my own box of oils early in life, so I guess you say I have just a little turpentine in my blood. I am a member of SCBWI, which is great society for childrens book illusratators.
Tomorrow is my birthday so no posting on that day, I will be adding some images of work so you may seen my style, hope to make other artsy friends along the way with this blog.

No comments: